- The Electron ACCL is a fully automatic, high precision system installed in apartments, residential complexes, commercial buildings etc. It has the following functions:
• The ACCL allows unrestricted supply from mains.
• When the main supply fails and stand by Generator supply is on, it connects the DG power to each consumer in sequence & starts monitoring its load.
• The generator current allotment is software calibrated in Amps & sealed in each ACCL as per buyer's specification & is available on all load circuits.
• When ever the load current exceeds the allotment, power is automatically switched off for 8/10/12 seconds, and then automatically restored.
Benefits and Specifications:
• Available in Single Phase and 3 Phase configurations.
• Microprocessor based fully automated system to replace outdated manual systems.
• No separate wiring required.
• Assured availability of allotted current - no less, no more. Ensures equitable rationing of generator power.
• DIN channel mountable enclosures save space and make installation hassle-free.
• LED indication of operational states.
• Factory set and sealed calibration ensures that allotted limits cannot be tampered with.
• Single phase ACCL comes in TP MCB size (54mm).
• Tested at National Test House.
Click Here to Download: ACCL Catalog